Passenger Ponte Pants
FreeDry® moisture wicking and 2-way stretch comfort in the cotton/modal/nylon/spandex fabric make these easy-care ponte knit pull-on pants a natural for travel. Straight leg styling.
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 42% cotton/28% modal/26% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLothma2 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros amazing stretch, duribleCons leg opening is wider than shownI live in these pants!Mar 17, 2018
I live in these pants for work or play. They are the perfect weight for year-round wear. They tend to run a little short (especially after you have worn them several times), but they have lasted me years of biweekly wear. My only con is their extremely wide leg opening (which isn't shown in the product photo). They aren't really boot-cut, just wide leg. I would recommend these to anyone.
- Yes, I recommend this productBikergal | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Nice fabricCons Wide leg, definitely NOT pullon pantsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDescription is wrongDec 25, 2018
I love these pants. The fabric is nice for winter and the fit is good. However, they are advertised as straight leg, pullon pants. As others have said, the legs are wide, the pants have a zipper and no pockets. If you are okay with that, these are nice work pants. Price is not bad if you catch a sale.
- SJM | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsNot as picturedJul 1, 2019
These ran long, and are a very wide leg. They don't fit like pictured at all. I'm keeping them because I got them on a great clearance deal, and they do fit in the waist and hips. But they're not at all what I was hoping for.