Christine Fair Isle Cardigan Sweater
The newest cardigan in our bestselling Christine line of sweaters, named for Christine "Stine" Bauer, Eddie's wife and the creator of the original line of women's clothing at Eddie Bauer. Instead of the traditional cotton/nylon, we use a fine-gauge blend of cotton/nylon/acrylic/mohair and feature an intricate Fair Isle pattern across the body.
- Rib-knit neckline, front placket, cuffs, and hem
- Five-button front closure
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 46% cotton/45% nylon/7% acrylic/2% mohair
- Camjoe | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsPretty, but too small.Dec 10, 2017
This is a pretty sweater but the sizing seems way off. It fits well through the shoulders and sleeve length is perfect but the body of the sweater is oddly small. I ordered a medium, in both the grey and purple colors. When I tried to button the gray cardigan it pulled and gapped terribly. Same story for the purple. Not sure why I would need to order a large for my normally size 6/8 frame. These are going back. Hope the exchange is better.
- Yes, I recommend this productonlineshoppinglover | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsPretty SweaterNov 23, 2017
The sweater is definitely smaller around than the same style from last year. I compared this one to another I had already. It is a lovely sweater, though, and the grey/ivory is very versatile.
- Yes, I recommend this productNettie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargewatch the fitOct 17, 2017
I just received this in the gray, it is very pretty and nicely made like the Christine line of sweaters. But be careful of the fit. I have always ordered the "classic universal" fit in medium. I should have called for the chest measure, but have never had a problem. I couldn't even pull this cardigan together to button it on my 120 lb frame. Returned for a large. Can't say any sizing is consistent from EB these days.