Favorite Pullover Hoodie - Solid
One wearing will convince you that this pullover hoodie, like all our Favorite T-shirts, is more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. It's also polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of the comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Shirttail hem
- Polishing process minimizes pilling
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Slim: A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester (Desert Pink Heather, Clematis Heather): 100% cotton (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productKdogGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy new favorite hoody!Sep 28, 2018
I love this lightweight hoody so much. It is my new go-to when I need another layer. I want them in more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productArchDecoGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy wash quick line dry, Extremely soft, cuddly material, Nice higher neckline and tapered body, Perfect lightweight layering, summer hoodieConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeBest for Slim BuildsSep 4, 2018
Definitely one of my favorite EB pieces. This is not made of sweatshirt material thank goodness! It is the perfect weight for throwing on when the sun goes down, or under a jean jacket when fall comes on. It feels great on it's own - really soft, not scratchy or baggy. The cut is contemporary, not boxy, and is very flattering on someone with a slimmer build. I am 5'-7", 120 lbs., slender arms, shoulders, and smaller busted. This hoodie does a great job emphasizing the waist area with just the right amount of taper in the belly area to avoid bunching up into a belly pouch, or drowning me like so many other sweatshirts and hoodies can. Just throw it in the machine on warm or cold. It doesn't wrinkle or stretch out of shape and comes out of the washer practically dry due to its thinner fabric. Hang to dry and it is EXACTLY the same size as when new. I am usually a size XS, or S in EB clothing, but after trying this item on in the store, I decided on a somewhat looser fit of the M. I recommend sizing up at least one size if you prefer a more relaxed fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productvikingmomGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJust what I needed!May 21, 2018
PLEASE bring these back in black and navy in TALL for Fall! This paired with a stormdown vest is PERFECT for hiking in cold weather here in California! Sometimes I use these as PJ's too! It is the perfect layering piece! I have looked everywhere and can't find these in tall anywhere else, thank you!