Packable Shirt - Print
All-natural cotton with its superb breathability makes this lightweight, button-front shirt the perfect antidote for rising temperatures.
- Button-close chest pockets
- Cami layer recommended
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productJust EileenGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeA go-to shirt for meSep 17, 2018
Very comfortable, light-weight shirt that I reach for more often than I realize until there aren't any in the closet. I have four of them, layering over Eddie Bauer camisoles; it's a great combo for me in the long hot summer and well into the autumn here on the East Bay side of San Francisco Bay. I like the long sleeve style for the sun protection. One of the shirts has sleeve roll button tabs - I would like this feature on all of them. I have to comment that the teepee print shirt is my favorite - I like those little colorful images, a rather esoteric graphic that I imagine an honorable homage to our Native Americans.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlison C.GenderHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNavy is perfectDec 17, 2017
I wear the navy with a nude-colored bra and it works perfectly. It's a great choice with a cardigan layer when I don't know whether the office will be chilly or overheated in winter, because the fabric is so lightweight. I've had several compliments on this shirt! It does wrinkle a bit, but nobody seems to notice.
- Yes, I recommend this productPacificNW22Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeFull coverage for hottest daysSep 12, 2017
I purchased one of these shirts 2 summers ago, and am so glad. Whenever a hot day comes along when I need full coverage, this is what I reach for. It's super lightweight and feels almost like nothing on your skin. Please make more patterns in medium to dark colors (bonus points for something more interesting than plaid, dots, stripes or flowers). There's really no point in making this useful shirt in light colors, as they would be see-through and require an underlayer. The shirt has a fairly slim cut, but with a bit of stretch... quite flattering.