Trail Tight Capris
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The best trail tights ever made. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling. Built with our exclusive FreeDry moisture wicking polyester/spandex, Polygiene odor control technology, and FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. With movement-specific stitching that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe, these are tights ready for any trail ahead. Blackwatch color has reflective zippers for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips: Designed to move with you as you scramble over rocks and terrain
- Power Mesh waistband: Provides secure fit, won't inch down in back during activities
- Cross-wrap knee hem: Ease of movement during angled climbs
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip: Holds ID or keys
- Blackwatch Color Has Reflective Zippers: Increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Average inseam: Reg 21"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productJustMeGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeThe only workout pants I buyNov 9, 2018
I only buy these to work out in, whether in capri or pant style. They are not as "see through" as other expensive brands are, and they fit me well. Most Eddie Bauer runs small on me (with a recent exception, not related to particular item), so I do go one size bigger than I normally wear. I am very happy with these workout pants/capris and buy only these for my workouts. Great quality and value, especially if you can buy while they are running a promotion. I also wear the longer ones as weekend wear.
- Yes, I recommend this productDaRhinoGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLove these tights for camping and hikingJul 26, 2018
I bought these tights about 6 months ago. I've worn them for several camping and hiking trips and I love them. They are sturdy and grass, dirt doesn't stick to them like my yoga capris. There is not a pull on them after a number of week- or weekend-long trips. They are stylish and cute and fit well all the way up to my waist. I am 5' 7" tall and weigh 125 lbs and I bought the medium so they tend to run a bit on the small side as I usually wear a small or extra small in Eddie Bauer clothes. However, just size up. I bought them on sale so the price was good too.
- Yes, I recommend this productl291zGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove!Jun 30, 2018
The Trail Tight Capris and very cute, flattering and comfortable. Quality material as well. I wear them for walking and cycling and they stay put with every movement. I'm 5-4, 145 lbs. and the large fits perfectly--not skin tight either. Has two hidden side pockets on the hips, which fits my car intelligent key just fine--although it does stick out but there's no avoiding that because they fit close to the body. I purchased the black. Only negative is that the stitching around the calf is a little scratchy.