Favorite Sleeveless Bateau Top
- Lower Impact Materials
One wearing will convince you that this sleeveless bateau top, like all our Favorite T-shirts, is more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. Whether used alone or blended with polyester, it's polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
This garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Polishing process minimizes pilling
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
- Imported using domestic and imported materials
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJeannineGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBeautiful necklineSep 4, 2021
very pretty neckline
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConscomfortableSep 4, 2021
Comfortable and soft, with a nice neckline and nice length.
- Yes, I recommend this productBGender FemaleHeight 5'9"TypeActivityOtherPros Comfort, FitConsGreat shirt. Really nice cut. And long!Aug 29, 2021