Eddie Bauer Signature Sweatpants
Robust cotton/polyester has the heft to last no matter how hard you work it. Inside, the fabric is brushed for maximum comfort whether on day one or one thousand. Gender-neutral sizing.
- Substantial, 380 g/m2 fabric
- Elastic waist with drawstring adjustment
- Elastic cuffs
- Hand pockets
- Single back pocket
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 80% cotton/20% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGJDCGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityCons Poor FitGreat quality material, but a bit shortApr 25, 2021
I got these because I've been looking for a pair of sweatpants that I can just do stuff around the house and walk the dog on cooler days. Women's sweats are generally not of the same quality. These were on sale, and I really like the fabric and overall fit. The legs are just a bit on the short side - not so short that I would return them, but another couple of inches wouldn't hurt. Or make women's small-tall to these same specs, and I'd be super pleased. Also, your form does not have Washington DC as a location. I had to put something, so I put "Washington," but it's not the one you mean nor the one where I live. You should fix that. ;-)
- Small pants wearerGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortCons Poor FitComfy, but it shrinksApr 23, 2021
Very comfy, but it will shrink if you stick it in the dryer. I bought a large, washed it, stuck it in the dryer, and it's now a small. It's a very comfy product, just don't put it in the dryer. Wash and air dry.
- JohnGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityCons Not VersatilePros and ConsMar 8, 2021
Loved the fit, style and comfort of these sweat pants upon arrival and took on a ski trip. However totally agree they shrink badly after the first wash on cool and hang drying. I could not believe how much they shrink and i'm a diehard Eddie Bauer fan. Guess you win some and loose some but was very disappointed that pretty much useless to me now. BTW i did follow the care instructions.