Resolution Long-Sleeve 1/4-Zip
- Polygiene Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Recycled Materials
Before your morning run in cold weather, throw on this long-sleeve 1/4-zip for quick comfort and warmth. This shirt finds itself right at home while running local loops in the early morning mist, or on trail during extended backpacking trips. Moisture and odor control keeps it fresh day after day, so even when you're a long weekend into a thru-hike, you won't be scaring the local fauna away. Loaded with tech, this stretchy pullover is a necessary companion to your weekend full of adventures.
- Technical 1/4-zip for morning runs and technical hikes
- FreeShade® UPF 50 rating provides extra sun protection
- FreeDry® moisture wicking technology for the active lifestyle
- Polygiene® additive offers natural odor control
- Curved hem offers plenty of coverage
- Longer sleeves trap more heat
- Single zip stash pocket for small essentials
- Length, center-back, Small 26"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 46% recycled polyester, 45% polyester, 9% spandex