Gate Check Short-Sleeve Step-Hem T-Shirt
- Lower Impact Materials
Natural cotton is blended with ultrasoft TENCEL™ lyocell to create this relaxed, short-sleeve T-shirt. Raglan sleeves allow unrestricted mobility. Back hem is 1" longer than the front.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Side-slit hem
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbaraGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsSo comfy and cuteOct 12, 2021
Wow, I love this top. It's soft and looks great with leggings.
- Yes, I recommend this productFirst WaveGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsLove itSep 20, 2021
Soft fabric, beautiful color. I love the length (low hip/CYA) and the cut, which is generous but flattering, without appearing sloppy. Looks great with jeans, but is a great cut for leggings as well. Fits like a tunic, as pictured - definitely don't size up. Might make a nice swimsuit coverup, too.
- SandyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortCons Poor Fitgate check short sleeve shirtAug 27, 2021
the medium in this shirt is huge. the quality is nice but is extremely oversized. not as pictured. Local store closed and must order online. Get charged for return.