- UPF 50+
- StormRepel WR
These summer shorts are ready for adventure on land or water. The nylon fabric has a water-repellent finish and built-in UPF sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waistband with interior drawcord adjustment
- On-seam side pockets
- Secure zip back pocket
- Great companion to our Solarfoil® UPF shirts
- Inseam: 3" Reg | 2.5" Petite | 3.5" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- LTGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityProsConsCute water shorts!Jun 10, 2021
Love these cute new water shorts! Functional and offered in such great fun colors.
- Palisades HikerGenderHeight 4'11"TypeActivityProsConsRuns a Little BigJul 10, 2021
I'm 4'11", 110 lbs, and hold most of my weight around the mid-section. Ordered this in Petite S and it's too big. Even with the pull-on elastic waistband with drawstring, it's not going to work. Would like to exchange it for XS but XS is not offered in Petite. Debating whether to just return it or exchange for Regular XS, which has 0.5 inch longer inseam…
- BQGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityCampingProsCons Poor FitToo big, small pocket openingSep 22, 2021
I purchased this in a M tall. I am normally a M or L in bottoms, depending on fit etc. The M fit comically large on me, I could not even cinch it tight enough around my waist to make it sort of fit. As another reviewer mentioned, the pocket opening is too small, I cannot get my hand inside. I wish these fit, the material and style are both fantastic, but unfortunately I will be returning.