Guide Ripstop Skort
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50
- Secure Pocket
Made with a ripstop nylon/spandex fabric for extra durability and abrasion resistance, our newest Guide skort is ready for serious adventure, as well as everyday fun. Still with a durable, water-repellent finish and UPF sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
# i31 792 3450
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Knit combination waistband
- Front slant pockets
- Secure zip card pocket on right side
- Skort Length, front/back: 17"/18" Reg | Short Inseam: 3.5" Reg
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 95% nylon/5% spandex