Guide Ripstop Skort
- First Ascent
Made with a ripstop nylon/spandex fabric for extra durability and abrasion resistance, our newest Guide skort is ready for serious adventure, as well as everyday fun. Still with a durable, water-repellent finish and UPF sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Knit combination waistband
- Front slant pockets
- Secure zip card pocket on right side
- Skort Length, front/back: 17"/18" Reg | Short Inseam: 3.5" Reg
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 95% nylon/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productROCGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLoved this skirt!Aug 8, 2021
Wore this skort on a 14 mile hike. It was hot, humid and we got stuck in a rainstorm! The material allowed me to climb over fallen trees and boulders. And when the rain came, the rain just beaded off! The elastic waistband was a plus too! Should have bought 2 while they were on sale!
- Golfer in skortsGenderHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, VersatileCons Poor FitGreat skort - need another inch in lengthJul 29, 2021
I love the idea of this skort. Unfortunately, I need another inch in length to be comfortable. In the past, Eddie Bauer has offered some shorts in tall which solves this issue. Please consider doing that again. This one goes back