Motion Cozy Camp Full-Zip Sweatshirt
- Brushed Fabric
Soft and stretchy, this full-zip sweatshirt hoodie is just the thing for a hike, a cool-weather workout, or just hanging out. The cozy, brushed interior and drawstring-adjustable hood keep you warm.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Rib-knit hood binding, sleeve and side panels, cuffs and hem for trim fit and enhanced recovery
- Interior mock-neck collar for added warmth
- Thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting moblity.
- 58% cotton/38% polyester/4% spandex
Wear it With
- KristinGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, FitConsSo soft!Jun 16, 2021
This is a great fitted hoodie that is so soft and comfortable. If you want to fit other clothes under you might want to size up. I bought it for Colorado nights by the campfire.
- Yes, I recommend this productsnausageGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust what I was looking for!Jun 10, 2021
This is just the hoodie I was looking for. I am usually a medium (5'8", 145ish) but I sized up because I didn't want it to constrict anywhere. What I like: - The dusty rose color coordinates with most of my clothes - It is soft and keeps me warm as I don't move around enough during WFH. - Length hits at mid-hip - Roomy pockets The only thing I don't like is the material on the underside of the sleeves and the sides of the sweatshirt are made from the same material as the cuffs, not the sweatshirt itself.
- Yes, I recommend this productMinimalistGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsSooo CozyJun 10, 2021
I usually have to wrap a scarf around my neck to feel warm on cool morning hikes, but this sweatshirt builds one in with it's zip up collar. I'd been searching for more colorful hiking duds and this fits the bill for that (got the Coral Neon) and warmth. It's bright but not quite neon. Love the shade. The M isn't too big or too tight. It's just right for a somewhat busty 120 lbs. female and a welcome change for spring and summer.