Guides' Day Off Utility Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 25
Our guides asked for pants and shorts that didn't look and feel hard-core technical for when they're in town. But they still wanted them to perform on the mountain too. So we built the Guides' Day Off line. It's stretch canvas with the look and feel of cotton, and it's ready for anything. It also has a peached finish making these shorts amazingly soft. Styled to fit closer to the body, with comfort stretch for great mobility.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Two-way stretch canvas for comfort and mobility
- Peached finish is amazingly soft
- Fixed waist with button closure and interior stay button
- Two double-slanted side pockets on both sides
- One hidden secure zip pocket at top of one side pocket
- Two back welt pockets
- Double soft-rolled cuffs
- Inseam, rolled/unrolled: 5"/7.5" Reg & Wos
- Slim. Slimmer fit in waist, hips and thighs with a straight leg.
- 73% cotton/24% nylon/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHill Country Runner GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBuy the shortsOct 3, 2021
These shorts are simply great. I'm a granny - but they aren't granny shorts - long enough for old sun beaten legs and short enough to be cute. They travel well, wash well, don't slip down the hips. I love them! True to size.
- Yes, I recommend this productTenderfootGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy CareConsgreat shorts!Oct 1, 2021
Good length....can be rolled down so not so short. Many pockets--very useful. Somewhat incinsistent sizing: I own two other pair of size 14 in fennel color and khaki but when I ordered the navy in 14 they were too short in the crouch. I can bend over better in the size 16 without it pulling but the size 16 is a bit too large overall.
- LisaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Length!Sep 15, 2021
It is difficult to find shorts that aren't too short or too long. I am a curvy 5'2" so I need some coverage but I don't want grandma shorts down to my knees!!! These are great - you can roll them up or leave them down. They fit great and wash great. I purchased all three colors!!!