Guides' Day Off Utility Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 25
Our guides asked for pants and shorts that didn't look and feel hard-core technical for when they're in town. But they still wanted them to perform on the mountain too. So we built the Guides' Day Off line. It's stretch canvas with the look and feel of cotton, and it's ready for anything. It also has a peached finish making these shorts amazingly soft. Styled to fit closer to the body, with comfort stretch for great mobility.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Two-way stretch canvas for comfort and mobility
- Peached finish is amazingly soft
- Fixed waist with button closure and interior stay button
- Two double-slanted side pockets on both sides
- One hidden secure zip pocket at top of one side pocket
- Two back welt pockets
- Double soft-rolled cuffs
- Inseam, rolled/unrolled: 5"/7.5" Reg & Wos
- Slim. Slimmer fit in waist, hips and thighs with a straight leg.
- 73% cotton/24% nylon/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJackie F.Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice and comfortable shortsJun 17, 2021
I needed to replace a pair of shorts that got too big on me. I love the pockets and they fit true to size. I love the length, too.
- Yes, I recommend this productAmandaGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat shortsMay 26, 2021
These are very comfortable shorts and I like that you can unroll them and make them longer if you want.
- Yes, I recommend this productBethGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatile ShortsMay 21, 2021
Especially like the versatility - with or without cuff.