Guides' Day Off Utility Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 25
Our guides asked for pants and shorts that didn't look and feel hard-core technical for when they're in town. But they still wanted them to perform on the mountain too. So we built the Guides' Day Off line. It's stretch canvas with the look and feel of cotton, and it's ready for anything. It also has a peached finish making these shorts amazingly soft. Styled to fit closer to the body, with comfort stretch for great mobility.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Two-way stretch canvas for comfort and mobility
- Peached finish is amazingly soft
- Fixed waist with button closure and interior stay button
- Two double-slanted side pockets on both sides
- One hidden secure zip pocket at top of one side pocket
- Two back welt pockets
- Double soft-rolled cuffs
- Inseam, rolled/unrolled: 5"/7.5" Reg & Wos
- Slim. Slimmer fit in waist, hips and thighs with a straight leg.
- 73% cotton/24% nylon/3% spandex
Wear it With
- LisaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Length!Sep 15, 2021
It is difficult to find shorts that aren't too short or too long. I am a curvy 5'2" so I need some coverage but I don't want grandma shorts down to my knees!!! These are great - you can roll them up or leave them down. They fit great and wash great. I purchased all three colors!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productLorileeGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsReally comfySep 6, 2021
They're comfy and I think stylish. I like the little zipper on the one pocket. These are comfy enough to wear any day and for long periods. They don't ride up. Just really nice shorts.
- Yes, I recommend this productCathyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the pocketsJul 26, 2021
Comfortable and I love the pockets. Can tuck things away when hiking.