North Aurora Crewneck Sweater
Heavyweight yarns of polyester/acrylic/wool/spandex give this crewneck sweater a cozy warmth. The rich, gradient colors are reflective of the spectacular Northern Lights.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Rib-knit neckline, cuffs, and hem for enhanced recovery
- Baggy sleeves
- Straight hem
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 61% polyester/25% acrylic/12% wool/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTennis crazyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsso softNov 12, 2021
This sweater runs very large! I am 5'7" and the sleeves on the small were too long but the XS was great in length and roomy enough for a t shirt underneath. The colors are also so beautiful.
- Yes, I recommend this productSmethyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros ComfortConsI don't agree with the negative reviews.Nov 4, 2021
I think the people who stated this sweater is scratchy may have very sensitive skin. I find it very cozy, warm and wearable without a shirt underneath. As far as the customer who stated the sleeves were too bulky? A puffy sleeve on a sweater is very trendy right now, so it should be expected. And the sleeves are long, but there is a cuff at the wrist so it stays where it should .I absolutely love the anemone color. I cannot speak to how the knit may hold up. It is a boucle so the nubby look is expected. It is quite boxy - not fitted, but I don't have anything like this in my wardrobe so the change is nice. I will be wearing it to work.
- Beautiful!Gender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsBeautiful!Sep 21, 2021
Love this sweater! The colors are beautiful and its super cozy