Eddie's Favorite Flannel Faux Shearling-Lined Shirt Jacket
This shirt jacket is all about cozy comfort, inside and out. The exterior is our signature cotton flannel—robust and brushed to an ultrasoft texture. The interior is thick faux shearling fleece in the body and microfleece in the sleeves for easy layering.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Full-button front
- Open-entry side pockets
- Button-close chest pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 28"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productShandyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love this jacket!Jan 3, 2022
Great casual jacket and super warm even in the lowest temps. I love the carefree style and my favorite was the yellowish plaid pattern.
- Yes, I recommend this productVenaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitVersatile flannel shacketDec 12, 2021
This is suck a cute and versatile piece for fall/winter. I live in Minnesota so I love it provides enough warmth to serve as a light jacket layer, but isn't too bulky to layer under a winter coat. The fleece is soft, the pockets are warm and deep, and despite the torso being lined, it is pretty flattering. The only thing I will say is I have pretty long arms for 5'7" and the medium sleeves are just a touch too short for my liking (not bad enough to return but don't fully cover the wrist).
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurenGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsCozy, warm, soft, WITH POCKETSNov 9, 2021
The sherpa lining is so soft, the flannel is nice and thick and soft. It has POCKETS that are lined in fleece which I was not expecting but so happy to discover! The sleeves are not lined in sherpa, which I was at first a little disappointed about but after wearing it I think I like it this way better- it's easier to move in it and layer sweaters underneath it. It has a great relaxed fit. I love it!!