CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
Ultralight and ultrawarm, this hooded jacket uses Premium Down insulation to protect against winter's coldest weather. The polyester or nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The compressibility of the down lets the jacket stuff easily into a backpack when not needed.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- 100% polyester or 100% nylon shell, depending on color | 100% nylon lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAlisonGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsGreat Deal on CirrusLite Down OuterwearFeb 23, 2021
Great deal on a CirrusLite coat for my 10 year old. He isn't big on wearing coats. This is lightweight and something I can trust him to put on in the mornings before school
- Yes, I recommend this productLINAGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsNice coatFeb 21, 2021
Nice coat for fall or mild winter weather. Can combine with a waterproof shell for colder or snowy weather. Sleeves were a bit long for my 3 year old, but she is growing into them. Roomy. Bought 2 colors when on clearance. Great buy.
- Yes, I recommend this productmomGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat qualityFeb 17, 2021
Recommended! Purchased 2, easy to wash, dry. Warm enough for winter in NC (rated to 9degrees) and packs easy. Super light weight, water resistant and blocks wind.