FreeCool PCM Supportive Mattress Pad
Maximize your sleep comfort with the exclusive technology in this cooling mattress pad. Originally engineered for astronauts to regulate temperature fluctuations, the Phase-Change Materials (PCM) are micro-encapsulated substances which are incorporated into fabric to absorb and release thermal energy to regulate heat.
- 233 thread count
- 2" deep gusset pad
- 15" stretch skirt
- Twin: 39"W x 75"L: 22 oz. fill
- Full: 54"W x 75"L: 30 oz. fill
- Queen: 60"W x 80"L: 36 oz. fill
- King: 78"W x 80"L: 46.5 oz. fill
- To maximize the cooling effectiveness of the pillow and mattress pad, use lightweight cotton sheets and pillowcases.
- 100% cotton cover with PCM: 100% polyester fill
- Yes, I recommend this productKNGenderHeightTypeActivityOtherProsConslove itApr 21, 2019
Good quality pad adding some softness to a hard mattress.
- Yes, I recommend this productDrewGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherProsConsMattress PadJan 16, 2019
Mattress pad seems to be decent quality. There is a layer of fiber fill to add some additional cushioning to an existing mattress. It's not super fluffy like some pads, but it adds a little resilience to a firm mattress. I can't tell yet whether the cooling properties are noticeable. I've washed it a couple times and dried it in the dryer with tennis balls to help fluff it. It held up fine to that. I don't think it's waterproof like some pads, but that wasn't as much a concern for me. I probably would not have paid full price, but it was a good value on sale.
- NzupGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsPerfect PadJan 12, 2019
This is a very comfortable pad without being too soft or hard. I am sleeping so much better with this and my new Rainier Light Comforter.