FreeCool PCM Down Alternative Pillow
Maximize your sleep comfort with the exclusive technology in this cooling pillow. Originally engineered for astronauts to regulate temperature fluctuations, the Phase-Change Materials (PCM) are micro-encapsulated substances which are incorporated onto fabric to absorb and release thermal energy to regulate heat.
- Premium high resiliency polyester fill
- Standard, Soft: 20" x 26": 22 oz. fill
- Standard, Medium: 20" x 26": 25 oz. fill
- Standard, Firm: 20" x 26": 28 oz. fill
- King, Soft: 20" x 36": 30 oz. fill
- King, Medium: 20" x 36": 35 oz. fill
- King, Firm: 20" x 36": 39 oz. fill
- To maximize the cooling effectiveness of the pillow and mattress pad, use lightweight cotton sheets and pillowcases.
- 100% cotton cover with PCM: 100% polyester fill
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKarenyGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityOtherPros Comfort, QualityConsVery comfortable pillows at an excellent price!Mar 22, 2021
I can't use feather /down pillows so these are a great alternative!
- Yes, I recommend this productDianaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros ComfortConsComfortably softFeb 9, 2021
Very comfortable! It's soft and yet your head doesn't sink down into it. I love how it feels.
- Yes, I recommend this productSAIGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, FitConsFinally... a pillow for my needsJan 30, 2021
I am a side sleeper with years of neck/trapezius pain and rotator cuff issues. The search for even a moderately suitable pillow has been ongoing...after trying soft, firm, thick, thin, contoured, memory foam, throw pillows, etc. Who knew Eddie Bauer carried pillows! But once I did, I decided to try out the standard size, medium. From the first day, and now, after a week, this pillow has the perfect balance for my needs... no more war zone fights with my pillow! I note the comments about the "crinkly" sounds and I wondered about that at first. But I have not noticed it at all when going to sleep, or sleeping, nor has my wife. Totally a non-issue for us. And....when I am not using the pillow, our dogs are quite content to keep it warm in the meantime.