The Great. + Eddie Bauer The Rain Jacket
- StormRepel WR
- Seam Sealed
- 2 Layer
A special, limited-edition collaboration with The Great.
This collaboration celebrates designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott's lifelong love of iconic outdoor brand Eddie Bauer, and a shared passion for the GREAT outdoors. Combining the spirit of California with the soul of the Pacific Northwest, this collection reimagines the outdoor classics we all know and love through a charmingly nostalgic lens that is designed for the adventurer in all of us.
Here we introduce a storm-ready rain jacket built for unpredictable weather. Sealed seams stop water from seeping in while our StormRepel® fabric treatment sheds light moisture. The relaxed fit allows for layering underneath for colder days outside.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR treatment offers a moisture shedding finish
- Seam-sealed, 2-layer material keeps out wet weather
- Three exterior pockets for stashing necessities
- Adjustable hood and hem for a perfect fit
- Length, center-back, Small 26"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAmberGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsIncredible quality and design.Jun 6, 2022
Style is 10/10 but sizing does run generous. I don't mind because I can layer under but it something to note. Quality and design are impeccable
- Yes, I recommend this productCassieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAMAZING RAIN COATJun 4, 2022
This rain jacket is absolutely adorable and so comfortable. I probably should have ordered an XL because it does run rather larger but I like the oversized look of this jacket, plus it leaves room to wear layers underneath. I bought this for my upcoming trip to Ireland and I can't wait to wear it.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGenderHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!!May 10, 2022
Love it! I was able to get the XS and it's a bit baggy but it's adorable! I love the zippers, pockets, and the pattern. So unique, hopefully it'll come back next year with some new colors. Although I got the xs, the sleeves aren't long it hits me right on the wrist. Take that into account if you opt for a smaller size but have longer arms. Either way I love that EB has been partnering with other designers for up to date and interesting new patterns and styles!