Eddie Bauer X Sub Pop Flannel Shirt
- Anti Pill
- 100% Cotton
- Brushed Fabric
Two Seattle brands—Eddie Bauer and Sub Pop Records. One Seattle icon—the flannel shirt. Now in a limited-edition release with universal appeal.
Bruce Pavitt and Jonathan Poneman founded Sub Pop in 1988. With early releases by Nirvana, Mudhoney, Soundgarden, and TAD, the label is often associated with Seattle's original "grunge" music scene.
Outdoorsman Eddie Bauer founded his company in 1920. With gear built to suit Seattle's outdoor culture and withstand its inclement weather, he invented the first down jacket patented in America and made the flannel shirt an American standard.
Introducing the flannel shirt with roots in both outdoor adventure and independent music.
- Signature 2-ply cotton flannel
- Enzyme garment washed for vintage look and anti-pilling performance
- Limited-edition colors and patterns
- Limited-edition Eddie Bauer X Sub Pop labeling
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- OutdoorspersonGenderHeight 5'4"TypeActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSub Pop ShirpApr 20, 2021
Bought for camping, travel, and cold weather use. Nice shirt. Like the yellow print as it is a little different. I don't really care for a unsex fit, but this is a flannel shirt. What can you say? Nice and comfortable. If you want a flannel that is sort of different, which I was looking for., this is better quality and material is heavier than average. Go for it.
- Yes, I recommend this productN/AGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Apr 10, 2021
I love the color (dk loden) and it's so soft. Nice and warm. Great for a concert or sitting by a campfire.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsReminds me of old classic flannel qualityApr 6, 2021
Reminds me of the old flannels that would get better with age. Love the finished hemline and the quality.