Eddie Bauer X Sub Pop Flannel Shirt
- Anti Pill
- 100% Cotton
- Brushed Fabric
Two Seattle brands—Eddie Bauer and Sub Pop Records. One Seattle icon—the flannel shirt. Now in a limited-edition release with universal appeal.
Bruce Pavitt and Jonathan Poneman founded Sub Pop in 1988. With early releases by Nirvana, Mudhoney, Soundgarden, and TAD, the label is often associated with Seattle's original "grunge" music scene.
Outdoorsman Eddie Bauer founded his company in 1920. With gear built to suit Seattle's outdoor culture and withstand its inclement weather, he invented the first down jacket patented in America and made the flannel shirt an American standard.
Introducing the flannel shirt with roots in both outdoor adventure and independent music.
- Signature 2-ply cotton flannel
- Enzyme garment washed for vintage look and anti-pilling performance
- Limited-edition colors and patterns
- Limited-edition Eddie Bauer X Sub Pop labeling
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGusGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsMy new favorite flannelJun 5, 2021
I bought my first Sub Pop flannel last winter and loved it so much i wound up buying it in a few more colors before spring got here.
- Yes, I recommend this productDannyGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConswill look great with khakis, shorts or jeansJun 2, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productconchanfleGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSweet FlannelsMay 11, 2021
I saw and loved these flannels when they first came out, unfortunatelly they were too expensive for my budget, but when they were on sale I pulled the trigger and bought all four styles. I love flannels and have a large collection of mainly Eddie Bauer flannels, they are always high quality, good value and last forever, and these Eddie Bauer X Sub Pop Flannel Shirts did not disapoint. They look great, they feel great and fit great. Easy to wear, keeps you warm without bulk and easy to take care. I'm extremely pleased with these Eddie Bauer X Sub Pop Flannel Shirts and I highly recommend them.