Eddie Bauer X Sub Pop Flannel Shirt
- Anti Pill
Two Seattle brands—Eddie Bauer and Sub Pop Records. One Seattle icon—the flannel shirt. Now in a limited-edition release with universal appeal.
Bruce Pavitt and Jonathan Poneman founded Sub Pop in 1988. With early releases by Nirvana, Mudhoney, Soundgarden, and TAD, the label is often associated with Seattle's original "grunge" music scene.
Outdoorsman Eddie Bauer founded his company in 1920. With gear built to suit Seattle's outdoor culture and withstand its inclement weather, he invented the first down jacket patented in America and made the flannel shirt an American standard.
Introducing the flannel shirt with roots in both outdoor adventure and independent music.
- Signature 2-ply cotton flannel
- Enzyme garment washed for vintage look and anti-pilling performance
- Limited-edition colors and patterns
- Limited-edition Eddie Bauer X Sub Pop labeling
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review