Eddie Bauer JJJJound Skyliner Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
Part of our special collaboration collection with Montreal-based design studio JJJJound. Founded by Justin Saunders, JJJJound specializes in items with purpose and longevity. Seattle-born Eddie Bauer is an iconic American brand that's been outfitting adventurers for a 100 years.
Here we introduce one of two limited-edition down pieces, both inspired by one of Eddie's signature styles, in this case, the Skyliner Jacket. The first down jacket patented in America, it revolutionized cold-weather outerwear and marked the birth of Eddie Bauer as a national brand.
- Ripstop fabric for added durability
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down, certified by Control Union
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 27" | Down Fill Weight: 5.02 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJayGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, FitConsGreat collab!Nov 16, 2020
Great collab with JJJJound