Eddie Bauer JJJJound Skyliner Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
Part of our special collaboration collection with Montreal-based design studio JJJJound. Founded by Justin Saunders, JJJJound specializes in items with purpose and longevity. Seattle-born Eddie Bauer is an iconic American brand that's been outfitting adventurers for a 100 years.
Here we introduce one of two limited-edition down pieces, both inspired by one of Eddie's signature styles, in this case, the Skyliner Jacket. The first down jacket patented in America, it revolutionized cold-weather outerwear and marked the birth of Eddie Bauer as a national brand.
- Ripstop fabric for added durability
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down, certified by Control Union
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 27" | Down Fill Weight: 5.02 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJayGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, FitConsGreat collab!Nov 16, 2020
Great collab with JJJJound
- Yes, I recommend this producttylerntdGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsStylishJan 14, 2021
Overall a great quality jacket with one one set back. There is no internal pockets. There are two hand pockets that isn't deep enough to secure objects so it doesn't fly out unnoticed. If pockets are your thing then I do not recommend this. Otherwise, it's a very stylish jacket, comfortable and warm.