Eddie Bauer JJJJound Canadian Vest
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
Part of our special collaboration collection with Montreal-based design studio JJJJound. Founded by Justin Saunders, JJJJound specializes in items with purpose and longevity. Seattle-born Eddie Bauer is an iconic American brand that's been outfitting adventurers for a 100 years.
Here we introduce one of two limited-edition down pieces, both inspired by one of Eddie's signature styles, in this case the Canadian Vest. It was a cornerstone of the Bauer assortment for 42 years because of its unparalleled functionality and timeless aesthetic. Now JJJJound and Eddie Bauer have created an exciting new version of the original 1953 design.
- Ripstop fabric for added durability
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down, certified by Control Union
- Rib-knit collar
- Length, Reg Medium: 27" | Down Fill Weight: 3.2 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review