FreeCool PCM Down Alternative Comforter
Maximize your sleep comfort with the exclusive technology in this temperature-regulating comforter. Originally engineered for astronauts to regulate temperature fluctuations, the Phase-Change Materials (PCM) are micro-encapsulated substances which are incorporated into fabric to absorb and release thermal energy to regulate heat.
- 233 thread count
- Corner loops hold comforter in place
- Premium high resiliency polyester fill
- Sewn-through box construction to keep insulation in place
- Twin: 68" x 88": 30 oz. fill
- Full/Queen: 88" x 98": 44 oz. fill
- king: 106" x 98": 53 oz. fill
- 100% cotton cover with PCM: 100% polyester fill
- Yes, I recommend this productjuliet | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConscozyDec 29, 2018
After developing allergies, I had to get rid of my old down comforter and opt for an alternative. This one fits the bill! It is so warm. It is a bit stiff and crinkly and feels that way, but put a duvet cover on it, and the crinkle-ness is not noticeable. I love it. Excellent value for the price, too.
- Yes, I recommend this productLalacaputo | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsJust the right amount of hot and coolDec 4, 2018
I am allergic to down so I was excited to get this comforter. I was worried that it would be too warm but the comforter is magically cool as it keeps you warm. I love it!
- Mark | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsToo thick and warm for meMar 28, 2019
The quality of the product is fine but it's too warm and thick for me. I use it on my bed with sheets only no blankets. It's way too warm. It's like having a zero degree sleeping bag in a heated home. Also the queen size comforter can't be washed in my front load Samsung washer. It's so big and heavy when wet that my machine can't compleat a wash cycle without shutting down in some type of overload indicator.