Portuguese Flannel Sheet Set - Solid
Luxuriate even on the coldest nights. Rich, 5.4-oz Portuguese cotton flannel, world-renowned for its exceptional quality, is brushed on both sides for softness and warmth that soothes and relaxes.
- Standard cases 20" x 32"
- King cases 20" x 40"
- Sets include one fitted, one flat sheet, two cases (Twin has one case)
- Twin: 39"W x 75"L fitted: 77"W x 100"L flat
- Full: 54"W x 75"L fitted: 92"W x 100"L flat
- Queen: 60"W x 80"L fitted: 98"W x 105"L flat
- King: 78"W x 80"L fitted: 114"W x 105"L flat
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Yes, I recommend this productJoan | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityOtherProsConsFlannel sheetsJun 16, 2019
Love these sheets. Long enough to tuck under the mattress. Would highly recommend!! As always great Eddie Bauer quality!!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productHilary | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat SheetsFeb 25, 2019
I love the weight of these sheets. They area soft and comfortable, and definitely a great value. There is the expected amount of lint during wash/dry process, but not out of the ordinary. Very happy with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productDavid | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityProsConsGreat sheets--so soft!Feb 23, 2019
We bought the queen chalk set initially and loved it so much we bought another one in cream. The pattern ones we have found in the past were not as soft as these. These are extremely warm and cozy, in a cold winter with a good down comforter there is simply nothing better! We didn't have any pilling problems even after several washings unlike what others may have said. We got them on sale which was still in bit high in price but you definitely get the better quality, so it's worth paying a little extra in my opinion. You can tell these will last. My only complaint is wishing they had a few more color options available to choose from.