Rainier Light Down Comforter
Luxuriously soft and light, this comforter combines a sateen cover with Premium Goose Down to give you incomparable comfort while sleeping. The baffle box construction features a 4" border and corner loops for easily attaching a duvet cover.
- 400 thread count sateen weave downproof cover
- 700 fill Premium Goose Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- German cording
- 100% cotton cover
- Twin: 68" x 88" / 18 oz down
Full/Queen: 88" x 98" / 26 oz down
King: 106" x 98" / 32 oz down
- Nzup | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat ComforterJan 12, 2019
Perfect warmth and comfort for me. Down stays in place. Very cozy. I'm sleeping so much better with this new comforter.
- winnie | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsPerfect comforterMar 31, 2018
I bought it for my son for the winter, everyone loves it!
- Yes, I recommend this productAJBoston | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsYes, it IS warm enough!Dec 18, 2017
I'm shocked. When this arrived I thought it was so light no way would it be warm enough for a New England winter. We keep the house at 64 at night, and my husband is so cold he usually piles on 2 blankets on top of our previous comforter. I can't stand weight on me. This is the perfect solution! Even when we hit single digits (and we're NOT that well insulated) he was warm and I didn't feel suffocated. My only beef is the Full/Queen size. I wish this was a true Queen or that there was an oversize option. I would have preferred an extra few 4 inches or so in both length and width.