Signature Medium Down Comforter
Light enough for year-round comfort in any climate, yet warm enough to keep you cozy in deep winter, that's the wonder of this comforter's Premium Down insulation. The sewn-through box quilting keeps the down from migrating. Corner loops make it easy to attach a duvet cover.
- 233 thread count downproof cover
- 600 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Twin: 68" x 88" / 20 oz down
Full/Queen: 88" x 98" / 28 oz down
King: 106" x 98" / 34 oz down
- 100% cotton cover
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSteve TGenderHeightTypeActivityOtherPros Light, Warm, Well madeConsSolidJan 15, 2020
This is the second of these I've had and there great. Good price, great quality that last, very warm fluffy and light. Well made. Make sure you use a duvet to keep it as clean as possible. I did wash my first one several times and it washed well folllwing instructions. Highly recommended. FYI they always go 30-50% off around Christmas !!
- Yes, I recommend this productBevNapGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityCampingProsConsDuvet cover and insert fit perfectJan 6, 2020
We had purchased an EB duvet cover but used a down comforter we had. We needed to replace the comforter so went to EB and purchased the matching size. We should have done this a long time ago. Ties in the corners work great now. Lesson learned.
- Yes, I recommend this productTallawahGenderHeightTypeActivityOtherPros Incredible warmth, Relatively easy to put inside the EB duvet cover, SoftCons Not big and fluffyLuxury for your bedNov 23, 2019
My winter survival strategy has been to layer sheets and blankets on top of each other. This comforter provides all of that warmth and so much more! It's like being swaddled in a soft warm pillow. Well worth the value. Agree with other reviews that it's not as big and fluffy as I thought it would be but the actual warmth makes up for that, and also for the little crinkly noise that comes from it.