Signature Medium Down Comforter
Light enough for year-round comfort in any climate, yet warm enough to keep you cozy in deep winter, that's the wonder of this comforter's Premium Down insulation. The sewn-through box quilting keeps the down from migrating. Corner loops make it easy to attach a duvet cover.
- 233 thread count downproof cover
- 600 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Twin: 68" x 88" / 20 oz down
Full/Queen: 88" x 98" / 28 oz down
King: 106" x 98" / 34 oz down
- 100% cotton cover
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKris in MichiganGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for year-round use!Oct 12, 2021
I bought this for my teen son's use. He's a tall boy and this comforter covers him from head to toe! He's very warm under it but not too warm. He's used it the end of this summer and is still cozy going into autumn.
- Yes, I recommend this productnottodayGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsDown ComforterSep 8, 2021
Absolutely delighted with our new comforter. Thanks Eddie.
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherPros Fit, QualityConsGreat mid-weight comforterJul 26, 2021
Incredibly happy with this purchase. We needed a new comforter, and after searching for several days and through virtually every home-related website I could think of, I remembered that Eddie Bauer has a home section! The comforter is a great weight, and the stitching seems to be superior -- I have not seen a single floating feather. It is a little stiff and crinkly, but I think that will 'soften' over time. It fits our King bed well and it does its job in warmth. In fact, I get a little too warm since it's July, but I figure with winter coming I will feel differently soon. Happy I could get this on sale, but even at full price (if you can afford it), I think the quality is worth it.