FreeCool Comforter Protector
Maximize your sleep comfort with the PCM (Phase Change Material) technology in this cooling comforter protector. Originally engineered for astronauts to regulate temperature fluctuations, phase-change materials are micro-encapsulated substances which are incorporated into the fabric to absorb and release thermal energy to regulate heat.
- 233 thread count fabric with exclusive Eddie Bauer ClimaRest PCM print
- Zip closure
- Four-corner tie to secure comforter
- Twin: 68" x 88" | Full/Queen: 88" x 98" | King: 106" x 98"
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- dougGender MaleHeightTypeActivityPros Easy CareCons Uncomfortableditto on don't buy this comforter coverDec 1, 2020
like a plastic bag, heavy, uncomfortable, threw it in the trash, don't want someone to have same experience, won't return trash.
- dougGender MaleHeightTypeActivityPros Easy CareCons Uncomfortableheavy, not comfortable.Dec 1, 2020
Don't buy this unless you want to spill all over the comforter. It will protect it but uncomfortable. Low breathing almost as bad as a plastic bag. and heavy, defeates goose down lightness. will be hotter and stuffier. I will look for a tight weave cotton or silk cover. It has same type (material) cover on new mattresses, almost non-breathable. plastic bag feeling. I've had an eddie bauer goose down comforter since late 1970's, Best I've ever seen, cover does not meet my expectations.
- DevonGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Fit, QualityCons UncomfortableHot, not cool. Do not buy.Oct 12, 2020
This duvet cover does not breath and you end up getting uncomfortably warm and sticky at night. Prefer our EB flannel duvet cover much better. If you are looking for a warm weather duvet cover, don't buy this one. Also, the material is noisy.