Solstice 2.0 Boot
Enjoy dry, warm excursions all winter long. Constructed with waterproof synthetic nubuck leather plus ThermaFill 200 insulation, this boot provides hours of comfort, even as temperatures drop. Grippy MultiPitch Pro outsole features an exclusive lug design using Vibram XS Trek rubber compound for best-in-class performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
- WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite premium EVA midsole
- Faux fur cuff lining
- Shaft height: 10"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productSnowshoerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsStylishly warm and dryDec 24, 2018
I wore these five days in a row snowshoeing through snow, slush and rain at Whistler Mountain right out of the box. I had no time to break them in, and thankfully didn't need to. I'm usually cold, but was warm, dry and comfortable in these.
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLOVE x 2Apr 14, 2018
I bought these boots in brown a couple of years ago. Loved them so much I bought a black pair this season. They are attractive and functional. Unique style is fun to wear for warmth without looking clunky indoors—in coffee shops, restaurants, stores.
- Yes, I recommend this productPGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Great Traction, WarmConsBest boots ever!Mar 30, 2018
I love these boots! I was looking for winter boots that could handle ice, slush and lots of snow. These didn't disappoint. I'm at the age where it really hurts to fall down and there's an awful lot of ice in NE Ohio. The traction on the soles of these boots is the finest I've ever seen. It's like getting new tires for your car. And these boots are extremely comfortable! Honestly feel like a good pair of running shoes. They take a minute to put on so if you can't deak with lacing and zipping, they might not be the boots for you. But I love them. Couldn't be happier with them. I thought about buying a spare pair but with Eddie's life time guarantee, I don't have to! Although I'm thinking about the shorter pair just because! I bought size 8. They fit perfectly. My shoe size is 7.5 or 8. You won't be sorry if you take these boots home. Oh... I didn't fall down all winter! 👍🏻