Solstice 2.0 Boot
Enjoy dry, warm excursions all winter long. Constructed with waterproof synthetic nubuck leather plus ThermaFill 200 insulation, this boot provides hours of comfort, even as temperatures drop. Grippy MultiPitch Pro outsole features an exclusive lug design using Vibram XS Trek rubber compound for best-in-class performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
- WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite premium EVA midsole
- Faux fur cuff lining
- Shaft height: 10"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDinaGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Stylish, Comfy, WarmConsAmazing Boots!Jan 31, 2020
These boots are really wonderful! have been wearing them since the beginning of this winter. Very stylish and comfy boots. I walk in them through snow and my feet always feel very dry and warm. The size is a little bit big. I usually wear size 9, but I bought these in 8.5. The size feels right with normal or medium-thick socks. When it comes to very thick winter socks, it then feels a little tight. Great boots overall! Totally recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this producttilemomGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsgreat bootsJan 20, 2020
I love these boots. They are super warm in snow and slush, but they are so cozy that I don't want to take them off inside. And I got a great pice to boot (No pun intended.)
- Yes, I recommend this productSnowshoerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsStylishly warm and dryDec 24, 2018
I wore these five days in a row snowshoeing through snow, slush and rain at Whistler Mountain right out of the box. I had no time to break them in, and thankfully didn't need to. I'm usually cold, but was warm, dry and comfortable in these.