- Arch Support
An everyday classic, whether you're commuting, globe-trotting, or weekend exploring, this boot in soft, waterproof full-grain leather, leather and suede, or leather and wool is a cross-seasonal favorite. Elastic goring at the calf allows for 3/4" of adjustment for the best fit. Full side zip for easy on/off.
NOTE: This product contains Latex cement.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof leather outsole
- Removable, molded contoured EVA footbed
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 13.5" | Shaft circumference: 15" | Heel height: 1"
- Women's Sizes: 6-10, 11
- Upper: Full-grain leather (Espresso, Tan): Full-grain/suede leather (Cinder): Full-grain leather/wool (Raven) | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productOutrunningGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsA favoriteJan 5, 2021
I've had these over one year now and they are one of my favorite boots. They are comfortable and cute. The shaft is not too tall on my petite frame.
- Yes, I recommend this productHuskermom82Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, StylishConsA 'must have' bootDec 28, 2020
I was very happy with my purchase! These boots are comfortable and stylish. I love them! The quality seems great. And I bought them when they were on sale so a good value. I want them in another color!
- Yes, I recommend this productSJRGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsWhat I have been looking forDec 12, 2020
I wanted a "water proof" tall leather boot that was durable enough for almost daily walks through my mostly wooded property that was still stylish for every day, and at an reasonable price and this boot is perfect. Like most durable leather boots they have a break-in period which took Bout 4 days of wearing. Good traction on the sole without being a lug sole. They are not too heavy and are comfortable to walk the woods in.i wear an 8 1/2 but ordered a 9 so i could wear a winter sock. Had them about a month and really enjoying them.