- Arch Support
An everyday classic, whether you're commuting, globe-trotting, or weekend exploring, this boot in soft, waterproof full-grain leather, leather and suede, or leather and wool is a cross-seasonal favorite. Elastic goring at the calf allows for 3/4" of adjustment for the best fit. Full side zip for easy on/off.
NOTE: This product contains Latex cement.
- Waterproof leather outsole
- Removable, molded contoured EVA footbed
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 13.5" | Shaft circumference: 15" | Heel height: 1"
- Women's Sizes: 6-10, 11
- Upper: Full-grain leather (Espresso, Tan): Full-grain/suede leather (Cinder): Full-grain leather/wool (Raven) | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsEuropean style looking bootApr 1, 2021
These black boots are adorable with jeans or leggings. super comfortable and can easily be worn all day.
- Yes, I recommend this productCurvyGirl009Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat Boots!Mar 24, 2021
I had been on the prowl for some time for a new pair of tall leather boots that I can wear to work (K-12 school), primarily with dresses/skirts and leggings or skinny pants. I am curvy all over and have a "high volume" foot with a higher arch and square toe box. My calves aren't technically "wide" but they are shapely and muscular. I may not fit the American culture for "ideal proportions" but my body works very well and I am grateful! Finding tall boots that fit has been a struggle. These boots are perfect! I bought the Espresso. They are very versatile and extremely comfortable. I am hoping that Eddie Bauer makes a plain black boot in the future.
- Yes, I recommend this productWinnieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConsTerrific boots! comfortable and look greatMar 22, 2021
Love these, they look great and are so comfortable that I wore them on the first day for miles! I picked these from the reviews so thanks for everyone who wrote about these boots