- Arch Support
An everyday classic, whether you're commuting, globe-trotting, or weekend exploring, this boot in soft, waterproof full-grain leather, leather and suede, or leather and wool is a cross-seasonal favorite. Elastic goring at the calf allows for 3/4" of adjustment for the best fit. Full side zip for easy on/off.
NOTE: This product contains Latex cement.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through December 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof leather outsole
- Removable, molded contoured EVA footbed
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 13.5" | Shaft circumference: 15" | Heel height: 1"
- Women's Sizes: 6-10, 11
- Upper: Full-grain leather (Espresso, Tan): Full-grain/suede leather (Cinder): Full-grain leather/wool (Raven) | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRachelGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Versatile, attractive, durableConsI love these boots!!!Jun 10, 2020
I had these in black and they lasted 2 years in Chicago winter. The black ones are still alive, but they kind of wrinkled at the ankle and don't look as nice, and I'm trying to move into more browns so I ordered the espresso ones in a 8 (I have wide feet and usually wear 8.5 but if the width is roomy enough an 8). The 8 espresso is so gorgeous I love them and fits perfect. The cool thing about these boots is that you can wear with jeans, you can wear with a dress, they are non slip and let you trudge around in the worst conditions and still look cute. So glad I decided to get these, they will get lots of wear. I'm also a pet sitter so I am out in all conditions a lot and like to still look stylish, while being slip proof.
- Yes, I recommend this productPriyaChiTownGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsfavorite boots, 2nd winter in a rowMar 29, 2020
2nd winter in the midwest and going strong, soft leather doesnt cut into your toes all day wear (i mean A-L-L day!)
- Yes, I recommend this productdevi108Gender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityPros Good Size/Fit, StylishConsWonderful easy fit plus styleMar 14, 2020
One of my favorite boots ever. Comfy and stylish.