- Arch Support
An everyday classic, whether you're commuting, globe-trotting, or weekend exploring, this boot in soft, waterproof full-grain leather, leather and suede, or leather and wool is a cross-seasonal favorite. Elastic goring at the calf allows for 3/4" of adjustment for the best fit. Full side zip for easy on/off.
NOTE: This product contains Latex cement.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof leather outsole
- Removable, molded contoured EVA footbed
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 13.5" | Shaft circumference: 15" | Heel height: 1"
- Women's Sizes: 6-10, 11
- Upper: Full-grain leather (Espresso, Tan): Full-grain/suede leather (Cinder): Full-grain leather/wool (Raven) | Rubber outsole
- Yes, I recommend this productCMoGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsGood value bootDec 5, 2019
These boots are perfect for keeping my feet warm, am able to wear thick socks. Fit just at mid calf muscle is quite tight.
- Yes, I recommend this productCPMGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLove these!Dec 2, 2019
I absolutely love these boots! I ordered them in oak and actually just ordered another pair in raven. They are expensive, but I purchased them on sale. I can't speak to the waterproof aspect yet as I have not worn them in snow or rain. They are very comfortable and warm. I wore them for Thanksgiving, which was very cold in New England this year. I took several walks around the neighborhood to work off dinner, and my feet were warm and comfy.
- Yes, I recommend this productcoachsueGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsAMAZINGNov 28, 2019
I literally waited 2 years before finally purchasing these boots! I would put them in my cart and then balk at spending so much. However, I finally just decided to go for it not having tried them on and hope for the best. I was SO happy when they came and fit like a glove!!! I couldn't be happier - waterproof, great fit, and beautiful "worn" color. I especially love that they are not too high and fit at a good spot on your calf. My daughter now wants a pair for herself! I wish I hadn't wait so long.