- Arch Support
Comfort, style, and technology combine to make this boot a great choice this winter. Constructed in waterproof full-grain leather with WeatherEdge® and FreeHeat® technologies to keep you dry and warm when the weather turns wet and cold. The InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed and MidLite® premium EVA midsole provide all-day support and comfort.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof side zip for easy on/off
- 100g fleece lining
- SportGrip® XT all-season carbon rubber outsole for added traction
- Shaft height, size 7: 13.5" | Shaft circumference: 15"
- Women's Sizes: 6-10, 11
- Full-grain leather upper | 100% polyester lining | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTerriGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsLove, Love, Love!Jan 17, 2021
These boots are GREAT! I got the black ones for Christmas & LOVED them so much I just got the brown ones for my birthday! They are so comfortable and fit my foot like a glove! I have a bunion on my right foot so I was a bit worried they would be too tight but nope! They are durable & heavy duty but they feel like you're wearing tennis shoes! I love them with everything I wear & they keep my feed warm & dry even when I'm commuting to work in the rain. They're slightly tight getting on & off but after a few days they loosened right up. I'm so excited about these & can't wait to wear the brown ones!! I'm bummed the ones with the fur are sold out in my size. If they weren't, I'd buy a black & brown pair of those too!! Cheers EB...to GREAT BOOTS!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productTanyaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsAmazing boot!Jan 17, 2021
These boots are soo comfortable yet stylish. It feels like you're wearing a runner. I use mine for running errands, going out, etc. But my Mom purchased a pair and she wears them for outdoor activities..so an all around versatile boot. They are warm enough to run errands in during a Manitoba winter but not too warm that your feet will sweat should you wear them indoors for long periods of time...i.e. at the office or the mall. My calves are 13 inches in diameter and these are 15 inches...so it gives me plenty of room for skinny jeans without any gaping. The zipper is tough to pull up but it give it time. I do recommend putting leather protector on these even though it's not a soft leather feel..it's a more durable leather. You won't be sorry you bought these, especially if you got them on sale! Well worth the money and fits true to size.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsCan't say enough good things about this bootJan 4, 2021
I bought these boots based on the good reviews. I hike alot with my dog, and wanted the boots to be comfortable, and good in all kinds of weather. I expected them to be waterproof, but they are so much more than that. So comfortable, I barely feel them on my feet, and I'm not at all sore from wearing them, even on day 1. I had my doubts when I first got them because the zipper didn't come up smoothly, but that seemed to get better after a few uses. My calves are on the bigger side, but the there is a stretch band at the top, so I'm able to zipper them closed. Really happy with them!