- Arch Support
Comfort, style, and technology combine to make this boot a great choice this winter. Constructed in waterproof full-grain leather with WeatherEdge® and FreeHeat® technologies to keep you dry and warm when the weather turns wet and cold. The InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed and MidLite® premium EVA midsole provide all-day support and comfort.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through December 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof side zip for easy on/off
- 100g fleece lining
- SportGrip® XT all-season carbon rubber outsole for added traction
- Shaft height, size 7: 13.5" | Shaft circumference: 15"
- Women's Sizes: 6-10, 11
- Full-grain leather upper | 100% polyester lining | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productracz01Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFantasticMar 3, 2020
I ordered these boots because they were on sale and I liked the look of them. They fit nicely over skinny jeans and are very warm and comfortable right out of the box (no break in period needed). I normally wear a size 7 but ordered a 7.5 to accommodate socks. I'm glad I did.
- Yes, I recommend this productRiriGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsAwesome bootsFeb 6, 2020
Love the boots can wear with wool socks. Light weight.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnonymousGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsGreat bootFeb 4, 2020
I hunted high and low for a tall pair of snowboots with a flat sole that is not too tight around the calves. This is it. I got two pairs, half size and one size up, because I wasn't sure how much extra room I will need to fit my own insoles in there. Turns out that the original insoles are warm enough - granted I didn't get to wear them below -5C, but there was a warm feeling that you don't get with other less-insulated boots in the same temperature range. There was also room enough in the half-size up for my 3/4 arched insole on top of the original. So I returned the bigger pair. If I need to wear them in the extreme cold with heavy snowfall, I can take out the original and put in my own fuzzy one and the arched one. Pretty sure that these boots will have good traction on slippery surfaces. Huge bonus: I can wear them with jeans, dress pants, and skirts.