- Arch Support
Comfort, style, and technology combine to make this boot a great choice this winter. Constructed in waterproof full-grain leather with WeatherEdge® and FreeHeat® technologies to keep you dry and warm when the weather turns wet and cold. The InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed and MidLite® premium EVA midsole provide all-day support and comfort.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof side zip for easy on/off
- 100g fleece lining
- SportGrip® XT all-season carbon rubber outsole for added traction
- Shaft height, size 7: 13.5" | Shaft circumference: 15"
- Women's Sizes: 6-10, 11
- Full-grain leather upper | 100% polyester lining | Rubber outsole
- Yes, I recommend this productExplorerGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfy, attractive, for sloppy wet, cold weatherConsThis is it! I have finally found "MY" boot!Nov 11, 2019
So happily surprized, better than I expected. I have been on a mission the last five years to find and replace my faithful good-looking boots that had to retire. Each year, bought new pairs, both black and brown (not Eddie Bauer), even on sale, still never pans out to be great. Saw the Lodge Boot, here on sale, bit back the guilt of buying more boots to find "the one," and did it. I'm in love. Surprised the front feels and looks suede and back, nubuck leather ( black pr). Fits my cheerleader sized calves, I'm 5'2" and they're not overwheming, makes my size 8 foot look small, comfy, comfy, comfy. Brown ones on the way.
- Yes, I recommend this productCheeto SnakeGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Good Size/FitCons stiff at firsti love these boots!Oct 27, 2019
these boots are amazingly comfortable! The day i received them i decided to "test drive" them on some muddy hiking trails, three hours of hiking later and they didn't rub or get uncomfortable at all. Very water proof as well. The rounded toes leave plenty of room and don't pinch at all. I have trouble finding boots that aren't too big in the calves and these were great for me, if your calves run small don't be afraid to give these a try. The boots/zippers are definitely stiff but they'll loosen up with time. I only wear skirts (even when hiking) and these boots look just fine with them. 100% worth the price and i can't recommend them enough!
- Yes, I recommend this productMissBrendaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsSharp lookinfOct 19, 2019
These boots look good and fit rue to size with enough room for a medium thick boot sock. I chose these boots for the waterproof feature. I actually purchased the black and the oak colors. The black is a dull matte color and the oak just seemed to look better to me as far as the leather goes. I sent the black ones back.