- Arch Support
Comfort, style, and technology combine to make this boot a great choice this winter. Constructed in waterproof full-grain leather with WeatherEdge® and FreeHeat® technologies to keep you dry and warm when the weather turns wet and cold. The InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed and MidLite® premium EVA midsole provide all-day support and comfort.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof side zip for easy on/off
- 100g fleece lining
- SportGrip® XT all-season carbon rubber outsole for added traction
- Shaft height, size 7: 13.5" | Shaft circumference: 15"
- Women's Sizes: 6-10, 11
- Full-grain leather upper | 100% polyester lining | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAKGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsAdorable, comfortable, worth it!!!Jun 16, 2021
I adore these boots! They fit comfortable, are very lightweight yet feel sturdy. They slip on well and do not feel too snug or too loose around the calf. The sole is wonderful, they are solid and don't have the annoying gap between the heel and forefoot. They definitely keep my feet warm and dry in the wet PNW weather. I love pairing these with a dress and leggings. The best part is they don't scuff on the toe box like other fake-vinyl boots. I've tried Born and Marmot, but these EB boots overshadow the others. These are my go-to boot and I've purchased the black as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productEvitaGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsGreat Boots!Jun 9, 2021
I WAS planning a trip to Paris and throughout France this Fall (2021) and wanted a great pair of boots that were comfortable and could stand up to tons of walking, standing and hiking and still be supportive. Also I was trying to get the most stylish/cute boots that could to do all of this. After scouring the internet I found these and decided that they were my best shot. I ordered my typical size 10 and one size larger 11 because I wanted to wear my thick EB hiking socks and put additional support insoles in them. Ok, I'm really a size 9.5 and have narrow-ish feet and a size 10 sometimes is a little big. However, when I tried to put on the size 10 in these (dark brown/Oak) boots, I could barley get my foot into them...without extra insoles. They were weirdly tight. This has never happened with a size 10 boot. I was so happy that for the first time I also bought the size 11. The size 11 was super roomy on me but when I added my hiking socks and insoles they were less so. Still a tad roomy but the size 11 will work. Even though I was forced to cancel the trip to Paris/France I'm still keeping the boots! Maybe not AS cute and stylish that I would normally wear but function and comfort will have to win this time :-). Additionally, I purchased the boots for $135 and two days later they went on Memorial Day promotion for $90. When I contacted EB regarding this, they quite happily gave me the price adjustment. That was a very "Customer Service" thing to do and I will definitely be buying many more items from Eddie Bauer!!!! Vive La Boots!
- Yes, I recommend this productSandcplus3Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsComfy cute and warmApr 24, 2021
I work at a ski resort and bought these for spring conditions but I'm going to try them out next winter. Really warm without fluff and fur!!