Break Point Flip Flop
- Arch Support
Wear this flp flop to the pool, the grocery store, or on vacation. Its flexibility and support will feel great no matter where you go. Soft, molded EVA footbed provides light support. Chafe-free synthetic straps.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- SportEdge® outsole for a wide, supportive platform and all-surface tread
- Women's sizes: 6-11 (whole sizes only)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCaseyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLasted 8 yearsNov 9, 2020
I bought these while browsing the store in the summer of 2012. I have flat feet and most shoes hurt for a while until they break in. These immediately fit pain-free. I wore them for the last 8 years very frequently: for daily wear on warm days, long neighborhood walks, travelling, at the beach, etc. They never showed any sign of wear. They never caused blisters. They were cute! One of my best investments and I bragged on them often. They finally just broke while playing in the ocean with my son after I dug them into the sand and a wave knocked me over. Immediately logged into EB to buy a new pair. My only disappointment is my original pink color is no longer available.
- Yes, I recommend this productFront line health care workerGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsBest sandal I have ever purchasedAug 28, 2020
These sandals maintain their shape, support and appearance even after getting wet. I have ditched my slippers and wear these year round inside and out. After a long day at work I can't wait to put them on. . I have two pairs in different colors and just got two more on sale in 2 more colors. I am set!
- Yes, I recommend this productFlour PowerGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsComfy footbed, tight strapsMay 23, 2020
The footbed is super comfy, the right amount of squishy and supportive. Moderate arch support. The soles are the best I have found on flip flops, substantial but not clunky or too wide. I can actually walk a fair amount of distance in these. I wear 8.5 or 9 in shoes, depending on fit. The 9s fit me with some space at the end of the toes, but that's better than my toes right at the edge. The only con is that the straps are super tight and short right out of the box - I've never experienced anything like it and I've bought A LOT of flip flops over the years. Placement of the straps is good, just too short. Had to wet down the straps and wear them for 2 days before they loosened up enough. I just bought 2 more pairs in the sale, know I will have to stretch them out before I can wear them for long periods. Wish EB would lengthen the straps a smidge!