Lukla Pro Mid Hiker
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Waterproof hiker for longer treks and heavier loads. Raised cuff and stiffer fiberglass shank provide extra protection and stability. Premium EVA midsole material for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort. Exclusive outsole lug design offers best-in-class performance on varied terrain.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Leather/synthetic upper
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole
- MultiPitch™ Pro outsole with Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productAlliGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsAmazing hiking boots!Nov 9, 2019
I've worn these boots in mud and snow and my feet stay dry the entire hike, plus they have been comfortable since the first wear, no issues breaking them in!
- Yes, I recommend this productJoanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsBest boot !Jul 10, 2019
This is my second pair of these boots. The first pair has become my muddy pair - to wear when working in the garden, yard, etc. The second pair I wear for hiking and long walks. The boots look great, fit perfect, and provide great foot support. In addition, they are definitely waterproof. My husband got the similar men's boot...and loves them as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productPattyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityHikingProsConsGreat boot!Jul 9, 2019
Some of the review said to size up for thick socks and etc but DON'T. Go with your true shoe size. Overall the shoe was great I got my husband the same shoe (in men sizes and orange color) and we both loved it and very comfortable.