Lukla Pro Mid Hiker
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Waterproof hiker for longer treks and heavier loads. Raised cuff and stiffer fiberglass shank provide extra protection and stability. Premium EVA midsole material for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort. Exclusive outsole lug design offers best-in-class performance on varied terrain.
- Leather/synthetic upper
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole
- MultiPitch™ Pro outsole with Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBendBabeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsComfy Even at HomeOct 17, 2021
These were super comfortable the minute I put them on. My toes didn't touch the ends, they felt snug with hiking socks and I forgot I had them on after awhile. Still, I got out and really climbed with them today and even though they are still great shoes they feel a bit wide or large for me....I have VERY narrow feet and it's Sooooo hard to find shoes that stay comfortable after wearing. I pulled them as tight as I can with ties but I'll see how the next few hikes go. The bottoms of my big toe and foot felt rubbed. If you have a wider foot than I do go for it these are fantastic shoes for running around town or hiking the steeps. The teal color is so cool!
- Yes, I recommend this productKendallGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLove these!Aug 25, 2021
Love these! Wore them in Iceland for a week and they performed exactly as I expected. Will wear them more regularly on hikes here in Idaho too.
- Yes, I recommend this productLynGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsGreat Boot!Jul 6, 2021
I can"t remember how many of these mid-hikers I have ordered. The fit is the same it's each pair. Before I "found" these I wore Keens. The first pair were great but the next pair in the same size and style did not fit the same…very frustrating! These are the always the same. Very comfortable. I usually walk 4+ miles a day and often wear the boots the entire day.