Lukla Pro Mid Hiker
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Waterproof hiker for longer treks and heavier loads. Raised cuff and stiffer fiberglass shank provide extra protection and stability. Premium EVA midsole material for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort. Exclusive outsole lug design offers best-in-class performance on varied terrain.
- Leather/synthetic upper
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole
- MultiPitch™ Pro outsole with Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKathrynGender FemaleHeight 5'9"TypeActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, StylishConsSturdy w/StyleJun 7, 2021
Stylish sturdy design with ankle support and stable sole traction. Lacing and tongue/ankle padding work for my narrow feet! A little stiff out of the box, but I think they'll limber up with wear. Water resistance=Not breathable.
- Yes, I recommend this productkmfowkeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsVersatility and keep you dryMay 19, 2021
I love how it looks and feel. No break down period and you can combine with many outfits. I traveled to SC, NC and Tennessee. From the beach, lake to the snow in the mountains. My shoes survive all of that. I will keep update in the next couple of months.
- Yes, I recommend this productLuzGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros ComfortableConsLukla pro mid hikerMay 16, 2021