Eddie Bauer Snowfoil Boot
Built for winter commutes and snowshoe-trail exploring. Injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell; leather upper with waterproof/breathable membrane. Exclusive insulation protects against frostbite.
- WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane
- 200g ThermaFill insulation for warmth
- EVA footbed for added comfort
- Sizes: Women's 6-11, 12
- Yes, I recommend this productindiainkGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Cute for chunky, Easy to put on, Toe Box Wide / Big, True to size, WarmCons SO true to size you can't wear thick socksI'm a sure-footed human with these boots on!Feb 21, 2019
Being a recent bus-riding convert, I've been suffering through a honest-to-gosh Minnesota winter with sheepskin boots (Ugg, anybody?) with an insert for support for too long. After slipping one too many times and having to climb over treacherous snow 'mountains' at poorly shoveled bus stops, I decided to get serious about my winter footgear - my timing was incredible! I got these boots at 40% off, received them yesterday, and after getting over the weight when I lifted one out of the box, it's been true love since. I wore them around the house this morning before going in to work (and actually got too warm because these boots are toasty!), and man. Easy to walk in, snug fit (I don't wear thick socks so that's a win for me!) and no slipping. I TRIED to slip on down the sidewalk and these boots were having none of it. My first true test: Climbing up and over a pile of snow at the bus stop, and it was like I had cleats on or something. A long walk in to work, and I am a happy camper! If you want to wear thick socks, get a size up, otherwise these are true to size. I am an 8.5 medium width.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnezuchGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityOtherProsConsGood fitDec 11, 2018
These boots fit well right out of the box. I am size 9 1/2 and regular arch and standard width. I wore wool socks that were medium thin thickness.
- Yes, I recommend this productCookieGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Kept my feet warm in negative temps, Well madeConsGreat for Aurora HuntingFeb 20, 2018
Took these boots to Abisko, Sweden to see the Northern Lights. Both did not disappoint! Temperatures were in extreme negative numbers . Once -35 degrees out on a frozen lake. Others complained about cold feet, but not me. Ordered one size larger so I could wear my Thorlo socks inside.