Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Arch Support
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carryig a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Women's 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productmoszkGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsBest Purchase Ever!Dec 19, 2020
After much research, I purchase these in the Peacock color. My feet are cold all the time, and in the winter, I get cramps in the arch of my feet, which always seems to sneak up on me when I'm sound asleep. I found a different brand of waterproof hikers a few years ago that seemed to help, but they didn't last very long. I've been impressed with other EB purchases and decided to give them a try. WOW! So glad I did! These are so comfortable and supportive, on top of being warm in our cold Washington winters. Best shoes (aside from my Brooks) that I've ever owned. I was so happy with my purchase, I bought the same pair in the other color so I could swap out. I wear them to work every day and have had no issues with night cramps. They are amazing and worth the price. You won't be disappointed. Sizing is right on. I wear and purchased an 8. "Break-in" time took about an hour. No rubbing, no tightness across the top of your foot and plenty of room in the toe box. AND they look amazing!
- Yes, I recommend this productsharoncudaGenderHeight 5'1"TypeActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsOne Year LaterNov 28, 2020
These have been my go to shoes for everyday walking/hiking. Perfect for 4-6 mile hikes at my "local" state oark. I am ordering another pair today because I want to be sure to have my next pair on hand!
- Yes, I recommend this productKAMGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros ComfortableConsLove these shoesNov 19, 2020
I purchased these shoes yesterday and my husband purchased same style. Loved that I could request online and able to pick them up at our local store within a few hours. The price was great and we actually had low expectations. But, after wearing them around the house and outside today for our daily walk, we both are amazed at how well they fit and how incredibly comfortable they were. The sizing was our usual size. We purchased these for walking in the rain, which is our winter climate. But, they will also serve us well as light hikers for easier walking trails. We are thrilled with this low cost, high quality purchase.