Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Arch Support
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carryig a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through December 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Women's 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTrudyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat for hikingOct 15, 2020
I bought these for hiking with my dog. I also wear them on the trail. I thought they would be clumsy for walking but they are super comfortable. Even run a little in them. Usually not doable in a hiker.
- Yes, I recommend this productShellyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortableConsGreat Hiking ShoeOct 9, 2020
I purchased these shoes to go on a weeklong hiking vacation in Utah. I only wore them for a few miles prior to the trip and they were so comfortable without breaking in. They have great traction for hiking on slickrock and my feet were never sore. My husband purchased the same shoes in mens and several times during the trip we both commented how perfect the shoes were. Highly recommend them!
- Yes, I recommend this productMoniGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLOVE, LOVE LOVE !!!Sep 9, 2020
I bought these shoes for walking 3 miles a day with my dog on paved streets. They are now my go-to active footwear for anything I would wear a sneaker for. Always bike in them. I had a bike accident 2 months ago and injured the side bone by my big toe. While it took me 6 weeks to get a shoe back on my foot, this is the only enclosed shoe that doesn't hurt my foot now, while my bone is still tender. My point is the material gives and doesn't restrict like a leather sneaker might. I absolutely love the Peacock color, but am going to order a second pair in cinder as a backup. I NEVER write reviews on products, but absolutely love the structure of these! AND.......I got a great sale price!!!!