Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Arch Support
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carryig a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Women's 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLalaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfortable, DurableConswaterproof sneakersMay 3, 2021
Needed waterproof sneakers for walking dog in inclement weather, so that socks wouldn't be soggy after walk. Very happy.
- Yes, I recommend this productDaily WalkerGender FemaleHeight 5'0"TypeActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsRepeat PurchaseMay 2, 2021
This is the second pair of this shoe that I have purchased. The first pair lasted a long time, will retire them to flatland walking in Florida and use the new pair for more rugged terrain in Washington.
- Yes, I recommend this productMicheleGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, DurableConsGreat shorMay 1, 2021
I've had these for two months and wear them for daily walks 2-4 miles per day. They're comfortable and supportive. I don't have to worry about aching feet or blisters when I wear them.