Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Arch Support
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carryig a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Women's 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productHikerGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsRugged shoeOct 30, 2019
I ordered these shoes a couple years ago and ordered size 9 and they fit snug. I ordered a 9 1/2 this time and they were too small so I had to return them for size 10. They fit good.
- Yes, I recommend this productJDGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsVery nice solid light weight shoe.Oct 29, 2019
I have problem feet. these almost worked, not the shoes fault. sadly I am returning. Really nice shoe and foot bed felt very comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productDiGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsGreat Hiking Shoe!Oct 4, 2019
Great Hiking Shoes!! This is my second pair and I love them. They do not require breaking in, first time I wore this pair of shoes was on a hike of Mt. Saint Helens and they worked perfectly. Since I bought my first pair the sizing is a bit smaller so I would recommend ordering a 1/2 size larger, especially if you are wearing thicker socks. Overall, very satisfied and would order again. Eddie Bauer is the best!