Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Arch Support
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carryig a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Women's 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productKPGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFabulous Light Hiker!Jan 10, 2020
I wanted a light hiker that would work for a trip to the Holy Land next year. A few days after I got these hikers, we toured around Washington D.C. for two full days with 10-15 miles of walking. One of the days it rained. The hikers were perfect...completely comfortable, no rubbing anywhere and did not make my feet feel tired or like I wanted to 'get them off' at the end of the day (like my full-on mountain hiking boots!). My feet were dry and non-stressed. I usually size up in athletic shoes and hiking boots. From my everyday 7.5 to 8 size, I wear a 9 in hiking boots. I tried these in 8.5 and 9. The 9 fit great. I purchased them on sale around Christmas so the price was a huge bonus. I was also able to style them with a 'hiking-boot' casual outfit. Win! Win!
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyHGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsLightweight but SturdyJan 10, 2020
I bought these on sale at 50% off, so the value was excellent! I hike and walk so much that I go through a lightweight hiker once a year. I've never worn an Eddie Bauer hiker before, so I thought I'd try one. I've only worn them a few hours so far and will save them for warmer weather, but they feel like they'll work out very well. The heel feels a tad high at this point, but I think with wear the heel cushioning will tamp down a bit so my heel can settle into the shoe a little better.
- Yes, I recommend this productAverage WomanGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsGood stabilityJan 7, 2020
I have a narrow foot and high arch. I am a size 10 in most shoes. I needed to size up to an 11 since 10.5 was not available. This made the shoes too wide so I added inner soles.