Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Arch Support
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carryig a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through December 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Women's 6-10, 11
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLauraGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsGreat hiking shoesJun 28, 2020
I absolutely love these. I have had mine now for at least 3 years based on photos, and they are still holding up well. I've gone hiking numerous times, including mountain trails in the Pacific Northwest, Rim to Rim in the Grand Canyon, and several lengthy but less rugged Midwestern hikes. I've also worn them for daily use as an active mom of 7, and even worn them to workout classes at the Y when my regular sneakers gave out. Suffice it to say, these are versatile. ;) The tread and the waterproofing are still in excellent shape. The fit is comfortable and secure, but not too tight. Highly, highly recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productA volunteer in VAGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsThese are incredible!!Jun 16, 2020
I have a volunteer job that has me outside on concrete, grass, etc on any condition and I need shoes that would give me good traction, be water resistant and protect my feet while helping lift heavy items. These shoes feel super comfortable right out of the box! I don't even need break in time. They are are stylish enough when wearing jeans or my cargo pants. I expect to wear these a ton!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productJRGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat shoes!May 15, 2020
Comfortable and light weight. Great shoe to bring on travels