Eddie Bauer Stine Amphib
The ultimate summer adventure shoe is ready for as many rivers and mountain trails as you can find. The lightweight EVA interior support, quick-lace fit adjustment, and multi-terrain outsole let you pull on and go.
- InsoFit® perforated EVA footbed for breathability and quick water draining
- MidLite® lightweight EVA midsole
- SportGrip® XT non-marking, siped rubber outsole for traction
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productArmandoGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Great hiking and leisure shoesCons Must wash as sweat can emanate odor.Tough and FlexibkeAug 8, 2019
These Amphibs just experienced the hiking trails and river beds in Sitka, Alaska. I bought these for my fiancé and she absolutely loves them. So much, that I bought the men's Amphibs for myself. Both pairs met the hiking challenges in Alaska. A must have for any hiker or outdoor person.
- Yes, I recommend this producttravelfriendlyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsThe summer everything everyday shoeAug 5, 2019
I was looking for a shoe that I could put an orthotic in for hiking or walking but could easily pull out to wear to the beach, river, etc. Something that was also decent looking to wear around sight seeing and wasn't a giant hiking shoe/boot. This works great. Bought a second pair. I can't really wear this for a dressy event but it works fine for my casual office setting.
- Yes, I recommend this productJackieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsVery comfortable shoesJul 10, 2019
I've been keeping an eye on these shoes for a while, waiting for them to be on sale. Also, I was hesitant about buying them fearing they wouldn't fit right. I've been having a slight foot problem lately and wanted to make sure that they didn't add to it. Now, I'm very glad that I bought them. I had a $10 certificate and they were on sale and in my size. I love the way they fit and the adjustable elastic laces. I love the fact that you can take out the inserts if they get wet. I've had no problem with walking in them. I do wish that they came in more colors.