The ultimate summer adventure shoe is ready for as many rivers and mountain trails as you can find. The lightweight EVA interior support, quick-lace fit adjustment, and multi-terrain outsole let you pull on and go.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- InsoFit® perforated EVA footbed for breathability and quick water draining
- MidLite® lightweight EVA midsole
- SportGrip® XT non-marking, siped rubber outsole for traction
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productTimmieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"TypeActivityOtherProsConsLove the FitSep 23, 2019
These water shoes were just what I was looking for. A perfect fit. If ordering a pair, you need to go by Eddie Bauer's size chart. I normally wear a size 7 shoe but according to the chart, I needed a 6.5. The 6.5 fits me perfectly. They are very lightweight. I am pleased with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productArmandoGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Great hiking and leisure shoesCons Must wash as sweat can emanate odor.Tough and FlexibkeAug 8, 2019
These Amphibs just experienced the hiking trails and river beds in Sitka, Alaska. I bought these for my fiancé and she absolutely loves them. So much, that I bought the men's Amphibs for myself. Both pairs met the hiking challenges in Alaska. A must have for any hiker or outdoor person.
- Yes, I recommend this producttravelfriendlyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsThe summer everything everyday shoeAug 5, 2019
I was looking for a shoe that I could put an orthotic in for hiking or walking but could easily pull out to wear to the beach, river, etc. Something that was also decent looking to wear around sight seeing and wasn't a giant hiking shoe/boot. This works great. Bought a second pair. I can't really wear this for a dressy event but it works fine for my casual office setting.